Thunder Coast Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Links and Nick Knacks
Chatbox
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 18 on Tue May 15, 2018 5:44 am

The Forum Looks Great!

2 posters

Go down

The Forum Looks Great! Empty The Forum Looks Great!

Post  Faith Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:47 pm

I just had to say, Chip, the colors and pictures are really cool! Great Job!
Now we are rocking . . . Very Happy
Faith
Faith
Young Hunter

Wolf Info
Name: Faith
Personality: She is very determined to protect what she loves. She just wants her pack to survive and be well. She knows how to protect herself if she is in danger. All she wants is to be respected, and to feel like she has dedicated her life to protecting the wolves of her home, but yet she can sometimes tend to be solitary. It is really stressful to her to be near more than one other wolf that she doesn't know.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

The Forum Looks Great! Empty Re: The Forum Looks Great!

Post  Chip Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks Faith ^^. I've been thinking about asking you guys for a background for the forum, (at the moment those storm clouds) that would look nice with the rest of the skin. Maybe we could rotate through pack made backgrounds???? Anyways, if you'd like to make a bluey grashish background, feel free to post here and I'll add it for awhile ^^.
Chip
Chip
Chief

Wolf Info
Name: Chip
Personality: Chip is fairly easy going, and doesn't often face adversaries head on. Don't be fooled though, blood has been shed in the past. She also has a grumpy, don't-bug-me-or-I'll-rip-off-your-head-like-Hercules mood. She's determined, though she can be insensitive at times, but rest assured, she means well.

https://thundercoastpack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum